Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Down By the River

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Canoe.
Canoe, who?
Canoe come out and play?
Hahahahahaha. Gotta say that when I hit the river.
This weekend we put in at Allen's Creek down to Bent Creek. It was just a lovely and peaceful ride. Kelly has decided to sell the Esquiff (my all time favorite canoe I've ever experienced in my canoe career!) Sniff, sniff!!!! I want it! So this weekend we went in the Old Town - fine. But you know what? The highlight of the day was not just the beautiful weather, or the floating down the river, or the wonderful smells of the woods or the yummy sandwiches and beverages. The highlight was the biggest small mouth bass I've ever caught!!!

posted by Donna @ 3:00 PM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2008 at 8:58 AM , Blogger ~Sherry said...

Hey girl! COOL fish! And cute joke....corny, but cute! LOL You are too funny! How are the chicks? ~Sherry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter