Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Pictures

July 29, 2008
The girls are doing well and over their sneezing. Everyone seems to be getting along famously. I haven't figured out yet who the leader is yet, but think it may be Lilliput. This weekend I put down some straw in the run. They were apprehensive of it at first and very slooooooooooly came down the ramp to the run. Once they realized how fantastic it was to play in the straw they haven't stopped! Straw is always flying everywhere! They love digging around in it and finding treasures (you know leftovers or the ocassional bug). In a couple of these pictures they are enjoying leftover pancakes and raisin bran. Yep, ate every bit of it. I wish I could figure out how to put captins under each picture and place the pictures where I want to but can't seem to figure that out.

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2008 at 1:19 PM , Blogger A.C. said...

ugh! i can't figure that out either! lol
Your chicks are very cute playing in the straw... I think i will seriously look into having hens when we have our own house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter